The journey of Integrating Spirituality and Organizational Leadership started in 2002 as the outcome of the 1st International Conference on Business Social Partnership: Beyond Philanthropy organized at the Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta during December 4-8, 2002.
- to adopt and practice spiritual leadership for a meaningful contribution to the society through CSR and sustainable development initiatives.
- to promote potential leadership and harmony to develop winning minds through a powerful strategy in order to gain a purpose driven and principled managerial practice in the organizations.
- to address the issues of a total lack of conscience or moral bankruptcy
- to create a morally healthy business environment for sustainable individual, social and economic growth.
- In 2007 we started a humble initiative of Integrating Spirituality and Organizational Leadership by drawing insights from various wisdom traditions across different faith groups.
- On September 3, 2009 Integrating Spirituality and Organizational Leadership Foundation was registered as a charitable organization vides Registration No. 3717 under Section 60 in the Indian Trust Acts.
ISOL aims at promoting leadership that nurtures the spirit of each person in order to create harmony at workplace and society. The Foundation envisages promoting compassion, love and truth at workplace in order to create non-violent, non-exploitative and sustainable organizations.